29548Re: [peditors] HTML browser for palm?

    May 3, 2007

      Perhaps this? http://txt2html.sourceforge.net/

      > Nevertheless, as Dennis says, I can always convert files into Plucker files
      > to see the result.

      That's your best option, given limitations in the available Palm
      browsers. One chap on the Plucker Development list wondered about
      porting the parser to the Palm, so you could convert HTML files on a
      card to the format Plucker uses. The response was essentially "You
      *really* don't want to go there..."

      > If I find anything I'll let you know.

      Please do.