29547Re: [peditors] HTML browser for palm?

  • Franciso José Mancho
    May 3, 2007
      Hi,

      Just to inform that Blazer 2.0 works in my m515 but it doesn't open files in
      the card. It is a pity. I have realized that it is very easy to format plain
      text following HTML rules (a simple formatting, I mean: underlining,
      bolding, and so). I would be very happy if I find I program for that.

      Nevertheless, as Dennis says, I can always convert files into Plucker files
      to see the result.

      If I find anything I'll let you know.

      José

      --