29542Re: [peditors] HTML browser for palm?

    May 1, 2007
      On 5/1/07, Paul Nevai <nevai@...-state.edu> wrote:
      > On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:17:14PM +0300, Franciso Jos? Mancho wrote:
      > > Neverthelss I have been told Blazer 2.0 could do it. I am looking for that
      > > program.
      >
      > I have Blazer 4.3 on my TX. Can it do it? /Paul

      Drop an HTML document onto your card and try it. The first question
      is whether Blazer can open local files. The second question is what
      you see if it can.

      My experiments doing that here have not been very productive, but Iw
      as tring to use files that make fairly heavy use of CSS and
      Javascript.. Plain old HTML might work.