28419Re: [peditors] Another for my wish list

    Nov 4, 2006
      Hi, Neil-

      Quoting Neil Smithline <peditors@...>:

      > John - I'm talking about an entirely new feature - interactive user input in
      > a pscript.
      > What I'm hoping for is a simple startup page for macros where you can enter
      > some data.

      Could you describe from a user action/GUI result sequence what this
      would do? That is, 1) where do you start? In pedit, or in any text
      field, or in something like DateBk6, where.
      2) then what do you do--- call up the form you spoke of with a tap,
      press, something else, or what. What do you see on the screen as a
      3) then what, and then what, ..... etc., and what is the end result and
      what do you do with it? In you second sentence above is "macros"
      macros in general, or pScripts specifically?