28061Re: [peditors] Re: new Palm - kind of... * Mine Is On Its Way.....

    Aug 2, 2006
      marksrebnik wrote...
      # I took the plunge and ordered one of the UX90's (Made to order Japanese
      # model...but getting it with English keyboard...) from Conics.net in
      # Japan.... should be here Friday hopefully....

      Please report to us back about your experiences.

      I used to love Sony stuff [walkmans (?walkmen) and such], then I hated them,
      then I loved them again, then...

      I bought a few months ago a 36" CRT based SONY HDTV and it is great. It took
      5 people to bring it into the house though.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic