27002Re: Poo on me

  • keenvb
    Mar 3, 2006
      --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Morris" <joshsm@...> wrote:

      > (I never use PocketMirror or Palm Outlook conduits at home,
      either. I
      > only use Outlook at work because I am painted into that corner by
      > apps I'm supposed to know. It's Palm Desktop only at home for
      > syncing.)
      >
      > Good luck with the scripting and automation thing this weekend.
      >
      > -Josh

      In time, I may go to just the Palm Desktop as Outlook really does
      suck. When I retire later this year, I plan to rebuild my laptop
      (format hard disk and reload OS) and I'll probably leave MS Office
      2003 out of the picture completely (and use Palm Desktop and
      OpenOffice). That is, unless I do it before then.

      Thanks for the good insights.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic