26988Poo on me

  • keenvb
    Mar 2, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I bought a TX a few weeks ago, my first Palm in several months,
      thinking I could sync it both at work and at home like I once was
      able to do. Well, my IT people at work no longer support Palm, so I
      have to continue to use my Dell x50v to sync there (where most of my
      action items and appointments are generated). Then I sync at home
      and then I sync to the Palm. The most sensible thing for me to do is
      to just use the Palm for personal stuff and forget about using its
      full capabilities. I'm not sure what I'll wind up doing. But, one
      thing is for sure: if any of you have some really nifty time-saving
      scripts, I may be able to learn to do things fast enough with my TX
      to where I can just manually load my work tasks and appointments.
      I'm willing to give it a shot (although I doubt that it will work
      out as good and fast as just syncing). At 57 years old (I retire in
      six months), I'm not as much into wanting to figure out scripts on
      my own as I used to be. Life is too short and my brain doesn't work
      as quick as it did (nor as accurately - I'd spend more time writing
      and debugging scripts then they would EVER be worth to me). I have
      read about 20 pages back into the messages and didn't really find
      much, so I figured that shameless begging is about my only option at
      this point. Otherwise, the TX will probably wind up on a shelf,
      which seems like such a shame.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic