26481Re: [peditors] Controlbar on the T3

    Oct 3, 2005
      # I upgraded to version 8 of pToolSet from Version 7, where I had
      # configured certain actions for taps on the inside and outside border of the
      # Control bar. These worked fine for the upgrade, but I just tried to update
      # the actions associated with the control bar taps - and I keep getting a
      # message in pToolPrefs - "no control bar on this Palm" Does anyone else have
      # this issue on a T3 ?

      Hi Arun amd John:

      I'll check it out later. Please be patient since I have many things to do
      know. I promise that I will do it very soon. All=my=best, Paul
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic