26269Re: [peditors] Re: my LifeDrive

  • Norbert Preining
    Jul 10, 2005
      On Mit, 06 Jul 2005, Paul Nevai wrote:
      > # sent me a new one (not refurb) and this one is now working.
      >
      > New with all the packaging or just a new unit w/o manuals etc.? My last

      New, with all the packaging, all inclusive, a complete new paper-cube!

      Best wishes

      Norbert

      Dr. Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at> Università di Siena
      sip:preining@... +43 (0) 59966-690018
      TINCLETON (n.)
      A man who amuses himself in your lavatory by pulling the chain in
      mid-pee and then seeing if he can finish before the flush does.
      --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic