26264Re: [peditors] Re: my LifeDrive

  • Norbert Preining
    Jul 5 11:47 PM
      On Fre, 01 Jul 2005, Paul Nevai wrote:
      > OK, I had 6 TCs.

      Damned, I had only 5 TCs. But otherwise I can follow your thread. At the
      end I was called by a palmOne guy from the Netherlands and they finally
      sent me a new one (not refurb) and this one is now working.

      Best wishes

      Norbert

      Dr. Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at> Università di Siena
      sip:preining@... +43 (0) 59966-690018
      MEATHOP (n.)
      One who sets off for the scene of an aircraft crash with a picnic
      hamper.
      --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic