25692Poll results for peditors

  • peditors@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 24, 2005
      The following peditors poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What should be the next feature...

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - filtered ListView in pedit [long project], 14 votes, 35.90%
      - DIA support in pedit for the T3 and T5 [long project], 15 votes, 38.46%
      - I rather want some new features which can faster be implemented and are useful in all Palms, 6 votes, 15.38%
      - I will communicate my preference directly to Paul, 4 votes, 10.26%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/peditors

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Show all 65 messages in this topic