25497Re: [peditors] Re: pEditTool feature request

    Mar 2, 2005
      # Thing is I want to be able to Launch pEditPro from a button without
      # using the Palm Preferences as I will have to give up another imporant
      # application (the NotePad for exampl).
      # Can someone help me with a simple script for that? I was thinking
      # along the line of &launch which will be bound to pScript_00 which I
      # can then invoke by attaching it to a key using pMasterTool. if
      # pScript_00 invokes the pEditPro, than I am all set

      It's elementary, my dear Maya. Take a look at the Palm's button prefs
      preference panel. Also, pMasterTool can do it with various press
      durations. All=my=best, Paul
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic