25492pEditTool feature request

  • Maya Rose
    Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Paul,

      One of the great special features of pEditTool is the way it can "take
      over" the built-in MemoPad (when "Auto pEditMemo is on"). Thus when I
      go (or another application points me to) MemoPad there is a specail
      pEditTool kicks in.

      My request is that if I also have pEditor installed I will have the
      option to do the editing of the memo in pEditor instead of using
      pEditTool.

      Best would be if pEditTool had an option to automatically/manually
      transfer me into pEditor environment.

      Maya
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic