25108Re: [peditors] About pGraffitiTool

    Dec 20, 2004
      Hi Ray:

      # > You can use pGraffitiTool only when the OS supports the Graffiti area.
      # > Maybe on a closed TT3 it doesn't. I really don't know this. However, on
      # > my Tungsten T [the original one], it works just fine. Open or closed. As
      # > I recall, it didn't work on the Tungsten W since it had no Graffiti
      # > engine.

      # I always assumed you had written it to work with the Tungsten C but
      # presumably that doesn't support the Graffiti area either.

      It does!!! Yes, it does. Since you can also write on the screen. It supports
      Graffiti II.

      SUMMARY. Tungsten W = no and Tungsten C = yes