24599Re: [peditors] Re: Writing a link for PsLink

  • daniel holenstein
    Sep 13, 2004
      glearned <learned@...> wrote:
      I'd like to do something similar, in that I'd like to select the
      text to be bracketed, and have the brackets surround it. My
      assumption is the easiest way is to use bracket2 below, preceeding
      it with a "cut" and following with a paste. I'm just not sure how to
      accomplish that.

      Ed

      Hello Ed,

      sometime back a gentle mind showed me how:

      {mkPsLink::

      /xEpro s w /* 1: selects the current word */

      /xEpro x /* 2: cuts it */

      [ /xEpro p ] /* 3: writes [, pastes selection, writes ] */

      }

      If you leave out line *1:, you can make the selection yourself (groups of

      words, whole paragraphs).

      Greetings Daniel

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT