22320pLaunchTool - how to...

    Aug 7, 2003
      Hi Elwood:

      ehmatthews2000 wrote to Paul Nevai:
      # WOULD SOME EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HOW TO SETUP AND USE PLAUNCHER OR TELL
      # WHER I CAN FIND THIS INFORMATION. THANKS

      I will give you a phone-lecture if you agree to write up my tips and post it
      on the Forum. For a real efficient system you really need pScripTool of
      pToolSet [the unregistered version nags you occasionally]. pLaunchTool works
      w/o pToolSet but it launches individual apps only. pScripTool allows to have
      pop-up sets. Contact me privately. Best regards, Paul
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic