22093Re: I need version 5.9x of PeditPro -- Help

  • constantlyconfusedfwd
    Jul 2, 2003
      --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@m...> wrote:
      > On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:30:11 -0000, constantlyconfusedfwd wrote:
      >
      > > I have started learning to program, and am looking at pedit as my
      > > code editor. In actuality, I can probably look at my version 5.01
      >
      > Do you mean onboard programming? What language(s) are you using?
      >

      > Paolo
      > --
      > Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@m...>

      I'm looking at PocketC (www.orbworks.com). I really like it so far;
      I've been following the book "Palm Programming for the Absolute
      Beginner" and it walks you through C programming. My decision is now
      whether to code on the Sony or through the desktop IDE. If on the
      Clie, then Pedit will probably be my choice -- although I'd really
      love to see Pedit use the hires mode for OS 4.1 like several other
      apps do.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic