22088Re: I need version 5.9x of PeditPro -- Help

  • constantlyconfusedfwd
    Jul 1, 2003
      Thank you for the kind offer Paul. Money isn't *that* tight; I'm
      just a tightwad I guess.

      I have started learning to program, and am looking at pedit as my
      code editor. In actuality, I can probably look at my version 5.01
      for that. I plan on using this and other editors for about 2 weeks,
      and then I'll make the decision after that. I was just hoping to use
      the latest version 5, but it probably doesn't make that big of a
      difference.

      Again, thanks for the offer. It gives me more credence to upgrade
      just for that.

      --- In peditors@yahoogroups.com, Paul Nevai <nevai@m...> wrote:
      > # I would like to get a copy of the latest version of 5.9X of
      PeditPro. I am
      > # a registered user but there doesn't seem to be an archive of
      older than the
      > # current version of the software.
      >
      > I strongly recommend against using old pedits. Many bugs have been
      fixed.

      > # I would spend the nominal upgrade fee for the latest version, but
      I'm not
      > # sure I am going to use it long term. Money is tight and I have a
      long list
      > # of software I'm planning on purchasing, so anywhere I can
      conserve, I will.

      > If indeed [and honestly] you can't afford it, ask me. Maybe I will
      upgrade
      > you anyway.
      >
      > Best regards, Paul
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic