16443Re: [peditors] Newbie pScript question

    Feb 1, 2002
      # Sorry, not sure I included enough context: The number I want to increment is
      # in my document: I can't see how to get a number in a document into a
      # variable (e.g. cut/copy commands don't set $$ [which I don't complain about,
      # though if the selected text was all digits within the acceptable range...])

      I see... Steve? Can be done?

      # {cal::/&launch Df [@@Calculator@@,]}

      Works for me perfectly. Just tried it with m505 and both pedit and LTH.

      Do you see anything on the screen when you try it? What? /Paul
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic