12031Re: Latest version problem using FitalyStamp

  • DateBk4@theclapp.org
    Aug 2, 2001
      --- In peditors@y..., sjpanther01@h... wrote:
      > I am having problem using LTH and FitalyStamp. If I call up the
      LTH
      > ESC form over top of memopad, the screen is garbled. The steps to
      > reproduce are the following using FitalyStamp:
      >
      > 1) Tap on "`" on the FitalyStamp.

      I got FitalyStamp two days ago (for my m505, after using Fitaly on my
      Vx for a long time), and LapTopHack yesterday; please forgive me if
      this advice is verboten or done to death in this forum: I enabled
      "left slide", then went to "custom slides" and changed the "e"
      custom-left-slide to "`". Then you don't have to tap twice to enter
      the LTH ESC.

      Just my $0.02.

      Also, just by the by, I couldn't reproduce your problem; I'm using
      LTH v5.67, and FitalyStamp v2.05. I tried installing FS first in HM,
      and then LTH, and the other way 'round. No dice.

      -- Larry
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic