[Peace Corps Kenya] Re: Election crisis

  • zanzibarparadise
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hello 1992 Kenya RPCV's,
      It was refreshing to read your comments reflecting back to time we spent together in Kenya, volunteering in our different sectors, determined to make a difference. During the "Election Crisis", we were all a bit uneasy, but we did endure!

      Looking back, I guess I fell in love with east Africa during those years and the years to follow. I retired and decided to come back and settle in Zanzibar, Tanz. However, being the "work-a-holic" that I am, retirement did not last very long. Karibu