Re: Greetings Rafiki

  • Reagan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2011
      I know its been 8 years since you posted that, but I remember you, and recently went through the process of scanning my old slides, have quite a few photos of groups of people with you in them. I was up near Nakuru, a place called Bahati.

      Sent you an email with more info through yahoo. Hope it reaches you after all these years

      --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "David van Ham <dman2@...>" <dman2@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > I was a rural water volunteer in Kenya 1980-82. Been back once in 94. Anyone doing or did water in Kenya tell me about your projects. General interests. Any old pals here karibuni. Rafiki mpya karibuni hivi sasa.
      >
      > David

    • Helvi Wheeler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2011
        Good day,
        My Name is Helvi You wrote me a message, I think you meant to write someone else. Anyway since I have been in Kenya for about 2 years acompaning my husband as a VSO volunteer, and I write children books in Swahili, I got the opportunity to write back and introduce products. I write children books in Swahili and English. They are available on Amazon, ebay and on my website. link to ebay:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260783856801&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

        If you are in Kenya, they are in the Nakumat, and in the textbook center.

        Thanks have a lovely day
        Hlelvi