Habari wapenzi

  • Reginald Sampson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:24 PM
      Habari Watu wote,

      Huyu ni Reginald Sampson.  Nilikuwa mtu wa amani muda ya 1999 mpaka 2001 huko Busia, Kenya.  In english my name is Reginald Sampson and I was a Volunteer in Busia, Kenya from 1999 to 2001 after being evacuated and transferred from Uganda (Uganda ' 98 to '99).  If you communicate with me, I will communicate with you.  I am also on Facebook.

      Karibu tenani

      Reginald Sampson