Brian Dyson?

  • seanberleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      Anyone have Brian's email or phone number?

      It seems to have gone missing.

      Which is sad.

      -Sean Berleman
    • mama_josh
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
        Somebody recently said they had talked to him. I think it was Marci or Elysha or Karin. I think he's in Ohio, working, with two kids...
        Marci, do you have his contact?
        Peggy

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "seanberleman" <seanberleman@...> wrote:

        > Anyone have Brian's email or phone number?
        >
        > It seems to have gone missing.
        >
        > Which is sad.
        >
        > -Sean Berleman

      • Christopher Vaughn
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4 9:48 AM
          Hey dude,

          Vaughn here. Elysha tracked him down and we chatted with him for a while out on Karin's front lawn. He's at briandyson@...; 361.455.1638 (cell); 513.376.6140 (home). He's living in Cincinnati working for the EPA. Drop me a line. I need some Mbuzi News!

          Cheers,
          Vaughn