Ex -Pats in Dar

  • kilifi1994
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      Tiptons, I'm curious abou the ex-pat community in Dar and how connected
      you all are. The folks we bought are house from work for I Tech in Dar,
      Liz and Steve, and I ran into a Ugandan doctor at a party tonight who
      will be in Dar next week for awhile. Very small world. By chance do you
      know any of these folks?
    • mama_josh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
        Hey Rob,
        The ex-pat community in Dar isn't all that big though I don't know
        your friends by name. The chances are high that I might recognize
        them by sight because you tend to see the same folks over and over.

        How are ya'll? Anyone coming to visit us???

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "kilifi1994" <rrlangjr1@...>