The last king of scotland

  • polar0bear0
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2007
      Watched this movie over the weekend. I was pleasently surprised. Other
      than the customary shot of the fake tribal dancers, I really felt like
      I was back in Africa. It was shot in Uganda - highly recommend.

      Oh, by the way I've got mtoto #2 on the way.
    • Jeremey M Neitzke
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 23, 2007
        Congrats, but wouldn't that be Watoto wawili?? :)

        Watched this movie over the weekend. I was pleasently surprised. Other
        than the customary shot of the fake tribal dancers, I really felt like
        I was back in Africa. It was shot in Uganda - highly recommend.

        Oh, by the way I've got mtoto #2 on the way.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • amy cooke
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 23, 2007
          congrats! I'm feeling like a slacker.

          and yes, it would be watoto wawili! boy or girl?

          --- Jeremey M Neitzke <neitzkj@...> wrote:

          > Congrats, but wouldn't that be Watoto wawili?? :)

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • kilifi1994
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 24, 2007
            Amy, I thought of you yesterday, look at yesterdays Wall Street
            Journal for an article on Machakos.

            Rob

            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, amy cooke <amy_mwikali@...>
            wrote:

            > congrats! I'm feeling like a slacker.
            >
            > and yes, it would be watoto wawili! boy or girl?
            >

            > --- Jeremey M Neitzke <neitzkj@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Congrats, but wouldn't that be Watoto wawili?? :)

          • amy cooke
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 24, 2007
              Thanks Rob! Its odd to see both my homeplace (I grew
              up in NW Ohio) and my peace corps site connected in
              the Wall Street Journal! I wonder where the dams were
              cited? it didn't say...

              --- kilifi1994 <rrlangjr1@...> wrote:

              > Amy, I thought of you yesterday, look at yesterdays
              > Wall Street
              > Journal for an article on Machakos.
              >
              > Rob
              >

              > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, amy cooke
              > <amy_mwikali@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > congrats! I'm feeling like a slacker.
              > >
              > > and yes, it would be watoto wawili! boy or girl?
              > >

              > > --- Jeremey M Neitzke <neitzkj@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Congrats, but wouldn't that be Watoto wawili??
              > :)

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • polar0bear0
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 24, 2007
                Thanks all.

                Wouldn't that be if it was twins.

                Where are you going to be posted now?

                --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremey M Neitzke"
                <neitzkj@...> wrote:

                > Congrats, but wouldn't that be Watoto wawili?? :)

              • amy cooke
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 24, 2007
                  ok, mtoto mpili

                  hesus huh?