Kathryn's Wedding

  • karinjeri
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hello from Houston! I've been out of the email loop for a bit - work
      has been crazy and baby #2 was born last week (a boy - Andrew James) so
      it's been non-stop for a while!

      Just wondering who is coming to Kathryn's wedding and who wants to stay
      with us? We have lots of room (and a pool and a hot tub) so just let
      us know how many to plan for! Note that you may have to sleep on a
      couch or an air mattress, but in good Peace Corps tradition - at least
      it's free!

      Karin
    • marciugali
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        I hope I have a reserved place. Loved the photos. You should post
        them on the web site.

        L,
        Marci

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, karinjeri <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hello from Houston! I've been out of the email loop for a bit -
        work
        > has been crazy and baby #2 was born last week (a boy - Andrew James)
        so
        > it's been non-stop for a while!
        >
        > Just wondering who is coming to Kathryn's wedding and who wants to
        stay
        > with us? We have lots of room (and a pool and a hot tub) so just let
        > us know how many to plan for! Note that you may have to sleep on a
        > couch or an air mattress, but in good Peace Corps tradition - at
        least
        > it's free!
        >
        > Karin

      • karinjeri
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          Of course you do - you and Mike are already slotted for the guest
          bedroom!

          --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, marciugali <no_reply@...>
          wrote:

          > I hope I have a reserved place. Loved the photos. You should post
          > them on the web site.
          >
          > L,
          > Marci
          >

          > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, karinjeri <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello from Houston! I've been out of the email loop for a bit -
          > work
          > > has been crazy and baby #2 was born last week (a boy - Andrew
          James)
          > so
          > > it's been non-stop for a while!
          > >
          > > Just wondering who is coming to Kathryn's wedding and who wants
          > stay
          > > with us? We have lots of room (and a pool and a hot tub) so just
          let
          > > us know how many to plan for! Note that you may have to sleep on
          > > couch or an air mattress, but in good Peace Corps tradition - at
          > least
          > > it's free!
          > >
          > > Karin

        • kalisana2000