trip

  • gilgil_girl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      well kimmy and i are going to puerto rico in late summer, early fall
      if anyone wants to come. tickets aer only ~$280 right now. we have
      friends that just got back and housing was $30 a night , sounds
      great. bioluminescent bays, tropical beaches, history...
    • marciugali
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        I wish I could come with you guys but I'm not allowed vacation the
        first 6months.

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > well kimmy and i are going to puerto rico in late summer, early fall
        > if anyone wants to come. tickets aer only ~$280 right now. we have
        > friends that just got back and housing was $30 a night , sounds
        > great. bioluminescent bays, tropical beaches, history...

      • Jeremey M Neitzke
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2006
          in october, i might be able to join ya