Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

gay marriage

Expand Messages
  • gilgil_girl
    south africa just legalized gay marriage.
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      south africa just legalized gay marriage.
    • kalisana2000
      doesn t Canada have legal gay marriage? It s a lot closer.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        doesn't Canada have legal gay marriage? It's a lot closer.

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        >
        > south africa just legalized gay marriage.
        >
      • gilgil_girl
        Canada has alot we don t. cradle to grave health care for everyone being a biggee. cold though....--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2005
          Canada has alot we don't. cradle to grave health care for everyone
          being a biggee. cold though....---



          In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          >
          > doesn't Canada have legal gay marriage? It's a lot closer.
          >
          > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > >
          > > south africa just legalized gay marriage.
          > >
          >
        • mama_josh
          If the weather didn t suck so bad in Canada I d be sorely tempted to move there. The only place that isn t freezing is Vancouver and the rents would
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2005
            If the weather didn't suck so bad in Canada I'd be sorely tempted to
            move there. The only place that isn't freezing is Vancouver and
            the 'rents would strangle me if I moved the watoto that far away...

            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            >
            > Canada has alot we don't. cradle to grave health care for
            everyone
            > being a biggee. cold though....---
            >
            >
            >
            > In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > doesn't Canada have legal gay marriage? It's a lot closer.
            > >
            > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl
            <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > south africa just legalized gay marriage.
            > > >
            > >
            >
          • gilgil_girl
            hey ya ll, have a great december and whatever holiday you celebrate. i am off to mexico and will be back on december 30th. peace and hippy love, mel
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 7, 2005
              hey ya'll, have a great december and whatever holiday you celebrate.
              i am off to mexico and will be back on december 30th.

              peace and hippy love,
              mel
            • marciugali
              Mel, Have fun and don t do anything I wouldn t do. L, Marci
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 8, 2005
                Mel,

                Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
                L,

                Marci
                --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
                wrote:
                >
                > hey ya'll, have a great december and whatever holiday you celebrate.
                > i am off to mexico and will be back on december 30th.
                >
                > peace and hippy love,
                > mel
                >
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.