Belize/Vegas Wedding

  • polar0bear0
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
      I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy. Post
      some good pics.

      http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

      *********
      are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
      sender.
      *********
    • kalisana2000
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
        huh? I thought you were already married? Am I out of the loop, and you
        became a Mormon or Giriama or something????

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"
        <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:

        > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy. Post
        > some good pics.
        >
        > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

        > *********
        > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
        > sender.
        > *********

      • nisawa
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
          Holy crap you getting married.

          my god congradualtions. where the bachelor party. is it in vegas,
          where the hell is belize?

          <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:

          > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy.
          Post
          > some good pics.
          >
          > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

          ***
          > *********
          > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
          they
          > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
          the
          > sender.

          ***
          > *********

        • nisawa
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
            Copngradualtions. so sudden my friend. I could not find the
            website at first. where is the bachelor party

            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:

            > huh? I thought you were already married? Am I out of the loop, and
            you
            > became a Mormon or Giriama or something????
            >

            > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"
            > <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy.
            Post
            > > some good pics.
            > >
            > > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

            ***
            > > *********
            > > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
            and
            > > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
            they
            > > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please
            notify the
            > > sender.

            ***
            > > *********

          • polar0bear0
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
              B-party is in Vegas on the 10th - although I'm not sure that there's
              much to do in Vagas for a Bachlor party - heh heh. All are welcome
              in Vegas, but no one is invited to Belize. Just the two of us on a
              beach.

              Second time should be a charm - fingers crossed. No mormonhood or
              Giriamma (what the hell is that?) for me.
              --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...> wrote:

              > Copngradualtions. so sudden my friend. I could not find the
              > website at first. where is the bachelor party
              >
              > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000
              <no_reply@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > huh? I thought you were already married? Am I out of the loop,
              and
              > you
              > > became a Mormon or Giriama or something????
              > >

              > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"
              > > <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little
              busy.
              > Post
              > > > some good pics.
              > > >
              > > > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

              > ***
              > > > *********
              > > > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
              > and
              > > > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
              > they
              > > > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please
              > notify the
              > > > sender.

              > ***
              > > > *********

            • kalisana2000
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
                oh...didn't know...
                Congratulations!
                I traveled through Belize by bus and boat several years ago, the south
                coast is beautiful. Be sure to get out to the keys. Sounds like Feb is
                the perfect time to get away from Alaska too!
                S.

                <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:

                > B-party is in Vegas on the 10th - although I'm not sure that there's
                > much to do in Vagas for a Bachlor party - heh heh. All are welcome
                > in Vegas, but no one is invited to Belize. Just the two of us on a
                > beach.
                >
                > Second time should be a charm - fingers crossed. No mormonhood or
                > Giriamma (what the hell is that?) for me.
                > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Copngradualtions. so sudden my friend. I could not find the
                > > website at first. where is the bachelor party
                > >
                > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000
                > <no_reply@y...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > huh? I thought you were already married? Am I out of the loop,
                > and
                > > you
                > > > became a Mormon or Giriama or something????
                > > >

                > > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"

                > busy.
                > > Post

                > > ***
                > > and
                > > they
                > > notify the

                > > ***

              • amy_mwikali
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 3, 2005
                  Chris,

                  Congratulations! don't forget you need witnesses...maybe there will
                  be a Juan on the beach y'all can use...

                  February does sound like a good time to be out of Alaska.

                  we are thinking about you and sending best wishes,

                  Amy and Darin (and Iris, sort of. She doesn't understand but she's a
                  happy kid so tends to send happy thoughts I think).
                • kalisana2000
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 3, 2005
                    PS. Jim says you better send this one to Wife Camp.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 3, 2005
                      CONGRATS. I'll bring the gas..

                      polar0bear0 wrote:

                      >B-party is in Vegas on the 10th - although I'm not sure that there's
                      >much to do in Vagas for a Bachlor party - heh heh. All are welcome
                      >in Vegas, but no one is invited to Belize. Just the two of us on a
                      >beach.
                      >
                      >Second time should be a charm - fingers crossed. No mormonhood or
                      >Giriamma (what the hell is that?) for me.
                      >--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...> wrote:
                      >

                      >>Copngradualtions. so sudden my friend. I could not find the
                      >>website at first. where is the bachelor party
                      >>
                      >>--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000
                      >>

                      ><no_reply@y...>
                      >

                      >>wrote:
                      >>

                      >>>huh? I thought you were already married? Am I out of the loop,
                      >>>

                      >and
                      >

                      >>you
                      >>

                      >>>became a Mormon or Giriama or something????
                      >>>

                      >>>--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"

                      >busy.
                      >

                      >>Post

                      >>***

                      >>and

                      >>they

                      >>notify the

                      >>***

                      >Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • nisawa
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 4, 2005
                        Whats that mean I will bring the gas, You got a farting problem now

                        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, Jeremey M Neitzke
                        <neitzkj@h...> wrote:

                        > CONGRATS. I'll bring the gas..
                        >
                        > polar0bear0 wrote:
                        >
                        > >B-party is in Vegas on the 10th - although I'm not sure that
                        there's
                        > >much to do in Vagas for a Bachlor party - heh heh. All are
                        welcome
                        > >in Vegas, but no one is invited to Belize. Just the two of us on
                        > >beach.
                        > >
                        > >Second time should be a charm - fingers crossed. No mormonhood
                        or
                        > >Giriamma (what the hell is that?) for me.
                        > >--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...>
                        wrote:

                        > >>Copngradualtions. so sudden my friend. I could not find the
                        > >>website at first. where is the bachelor party
                        > >>
                        > >>--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000
                        > >>

                        > ><no_reply@y...>

                        > >and
                        > >

                        > >>you

                        > >busy.
                        > >

                        > >>Post

                        *

                        > >>***

                        > >>and

                        > >>they

                        > >>notify the

                        *

                        > >>***

                        > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • mama_josh
                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 4, 2005
                          Hey Chris,
                          Congratulations! I hope you all have many happy years together.
                          And maybe we'll find a way to come to Vegas. Marci and I thought
                          that a whole slew of us in Vegas had Trouble (with a captial T)
                          written all over it. Especially if Joe comes.

                          Peggy

                          <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:

                          > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy.
                          Post
                          > some good pics.
                          >
                          > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

                          ***
                          > *********
                          > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
                          they
                          > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
                          the
                          > sender.

                          ***
                          > *********

                        • polar0bear0
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 4, 2005
                            Are you the one who logged on to our website and told my future wife
                            that I like to eat scrabble pieces. I had to explain myself.

                            Do you know any good wife boot camps? I'll suggest it to her, but I
                            don't think she'll go for it. I wonder if they need drill
                            instructors. I have some hopeless friends that need a job.
                            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
                            wrote:

                            > Hey Chris,
                            > Congratulations! I hope you all have many happy years together.
                            > And maybe we'll find a way to come to Vegas. Marci and I thought
                            > that a whole slew of us in Vegas had Trouble (with a captial T)
                            > written all over it. Especially if Joe comes.
                            >
                            > Peggy
                            >
                            > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"
                            > <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy.
                            > Post
                            > > some good pics.
                            > >
                            > > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

                            > ***
                            > > *********
                            > > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
                            > they
                            > > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please
                            notify
                            > the
                            > > sender.

                            > ***
                            > > *********

                          • Jeremey M Neitzke
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 4, 2005
                              amy_mwikali wrote:

                              >Chris,
                              >
                              >Congratulations! don't forget you need witnesses...maybe there will
                              >be a Juan on the beach y'all can use...
                              >
                              >February does sound like a good time to be out of Alaska.
                              >
                              >we are thinking about you and sending best wishes,
                              >
                              >Amy and Darin (and Iris, sort of. She doesn't understand but she's a
                              >happy kid so tends to send happy thoughts I think).
                              >

                              >Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • marciugali
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 5, 2005
                                I was me that said you eat scrabble pieces.

                                Marci

                                <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:

                                > Are you the one who logged on to our website and told my future
                                wife
                                > that I like to eat scrabble pieces. I had to explain myself.
                                >
                                > Do you know any good wife boot camps? I'll suggest it to her, but
                                > don't think she'll go for it. I wonder if they need drill
                                > instructors. I have some hopeless friends that need a job.
                                > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
                                > wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Hey Chris,
                                > > Congratulations! I hope you all have many happy years
                                together.
                                > > And maybe we'll find a way to come to Vegas. Marci and I
                                thought
                                > > that a whole slew of us in Vegas had Trouble (with a captial T)
                                > > written all over it. Especially if Joe comes.
                                > >
                                > > Peggy
                                > >
                                > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"
                                > > <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little
                                busy.
                                > > Post
                                > > > some good pics.
                                > > >
                                > > > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

                                > > ***
                                > > > *********
                                > > > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
                                and
                                > > > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
                                whom
                                > > they
                                > > > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please
                                > notify
                                > > the
                                > > > sender.

                                > > ***
                                > > > *********

                              • polar0bear0
                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 22, 2005
                                  Pics look good, you guys must of had fun.

                                  My finace asked me to write in and ask that whomever is coming to
                                  Vegas for our 02/11/06 reception, please RSVP on the website below.
                                  I hope you all know your invited and I look forward to see you all.

                                  We saw the baby on the sonogram last week - 5 weeks old. It doesn't
                                  look anything like me and has a tail. I hope it doesn't jump out of
                                  her chest and eat me.

                                  Take care all and Happy Thanksgiving.

                                  CA
                                  <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:

                                  > I would of liked to see you all in Atlanta. I'm a little busy.
                                  Post
                                  > some good pics.
                                  >
                                  > http://whiteandandrews.weddings.com

                                  **
                                  > *********
                                  > intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
                                  they
                                  > are addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
                                  the
                                  > sender.

                                  **
                                  > *********

                                • nisawa
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Nov 22, 2005
                                    hey, gonna see if I can make it to the recption, anybody else coming
                                    maybe we can organize.

                                    I need a place to go on Vaca in december, anybody wanna travel
                                    somewhere with me

                                    *