Re: chrsi andrews

  • gilgil_girl
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      i ask myself that often.

      - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>

      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > > what's a matter joe, did those tests come back positive?
      > >
      > > --Chris_Andrews@f...
      > >
      > > so i guess i am going to mexico, or paris or the dominican by
      myself
      > > huh?
      > >

      > > - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...>
      wrote:

      > > > Hey anybody got chirs email.
      > > >
      > > > I lost personal email access at work and I dont have acomputer.
      > > >

      > > > nedd to talk to him
      > > >
      > > > Joe
    • nisawa
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
        I cant read his email address. I had a questions for
        some paymetns for services rendered

        wrote:

        > --
        > i ask myself that often.
        >

        > - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > you crack me up melissa.
        > > why aren't you on the left coast?
        > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > what's a matter joe, did those tests come back positive?
        > > >
        > > > --Chris_Andrews@f...
        > > >
        > > > so i guess i am going to mexico, or paris or the dominican by
        > myself
        > > > huh?
        > > >

        > > > - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...>

      • marciugali
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
          I know!!!!! Because know one would by your house. Which I know I
          have even seen it but it seems to be always having problems.

          L,

          wrote:

          > --
          > i ask myself that often.
          >

          > - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > you crack me up melissa.
          > > why aren't you on the left coast?
          > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > what's a matter joe, did those tests come back positive?
          > > >
          > > > --Chris_Andrews@f...
          > > >
          > > > so i guess i am going to mexico, or paris or the dominican by
          > myself
          > > > huh?
          > > >

          > > > - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "nisawa" <nisawa@y...>

        • gilgil_girl
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
            gosh, i don't know why it didn't show up.

            it is Chris_Andrews@...---
          • gilgil_girl
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
              HEY! gotta start somewhere. summer's coming and it's going to be
              BUEATIFUL. i am so excited. 2 BIG gardens this summer and we are
              building a chicken tractor (small moveable house for chickens) so
              come on down for farm fresh eggs kids.
              even though none of you losers will approach the travel subject...---