RE: [Peace Corps Kenya] Need Help finding an organization (trustworthy) to give money for AIDS help in Africa...

  • Lorna Waddington
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
      A school in the Nairobi slums does fantastic work helping AIDS orphans. You
      can check out their website at

      www.galileeschool.org

      This site was set up by some of the sponsors who sponsor children at the
      school for $20 a year.

      Although mainly a sponsorship programme the school is looking to buy
      textbooks and to build latrines. At the moment they have 700 children using
      one latrine! Donations can be made through a US 501c charity Angel Covers -
      an org dedicated to helping orphans around the world.

      Lorna

      Lorna
      www.galileeschool.org
      It costs just �10 a year to change a child's life for ever.