Re: atlanta

  • marciugali
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2004
      She could put it on tapes!!!

      --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > she can't read in the car..
    • gilgil_girl
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2004
        i don't think she's coming. call her and pester her.--

        - In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, marciugali <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > She could put it on tapes!!!
        >
        > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > she can't read in the car..
      • gilgil_girl
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 12, 2005
          so when are people arriving/leaving?
        • mama_josh
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 13, 2005
            Kathryn will be here Thurs night -Sunday. I think Sylvie arrives
            Friday morning-Monday. I don't know about the rest. I hope to take
            Friday off to play.
            Peggy

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 13, 2005
              well someone can buy me a beer cause i am now having to drop more than
              2 grand to fix my well so i can stop paying 150$ power bills. i am
              DETERMINED to go to mexico dammit....but flying to atlanta (another
              thing on the credit card) might be impossible. so i might have to
              drive....anyone have a magic carpet for poor white folks..? any sugar
              mommies out there? i kiss real good.---

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 14, 2005
                Have you looked into grey hound or the train as cheaper options. I
                can't wait till I see you and I will buy you two beers and a magrita.
                L,

                wrote:

                > well someone can buy me a beer cause i am now having to drop more
                than
                > 2 grand to fix my well so i can stop paying 150$ power bills. i am
                > DETERMINED to go to mexico dammit....but flying to atlanta (another
                > thing on the credit card) might be impossible. so i might have to
                > drive....anyone have a magic carpet for poor white folks..? any
                sugar
                > mommies out there? i kiss real good.---
                >

                > In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Kathryn will be here Thurs night -Sunday. I think Sylvie arrives
                > > Friday morning-Monday. I don't know about the rest. I hope to
                take
                > > Friday off to play.
                > > Peggy
                > >
                > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl
                <no_reply@y...>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > so when are people arriving/leaving?

              • kalisana2000
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 14, 2005
                  I'll chip in a tank of gas and a beer. Come to think of it, with gas
                  prices the way they are, maybe you could fill er up with beer.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 26, 2005
                    i am leaving here friday at around 7 am. driving.--

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 27, 2005
                      Mel,

                      If you leave at 7:00 am what time do you arrive? Are you bringing
                      Kimmy with you? Sylvia and I will arrive on Friday between 10 and
                      11:00 am.

                      L,
                      Short Jewish Girl

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 27, 2005
                        Mel, bring a cd/or pics of your house and stuff. I will too. Everyone
                        else too please.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 27, 2005
                          Good idea!
                          --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...>