Re: Hey Mike!

  • jdnmk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      Yes I am. She is already a week old. Kathryn Marianne Kelly was born
      on May 25, 2004 at 10:58am. She weighed 6lbs 11ounces and was 20
      inches in length. She was delivered by c-section and hence the delay
      in sending out an e-mail. Julie and I came home friday the 28th and
      have been constantly busy settling in. I think we have found our
      comfront zone after an extememly tiring first night. You can check
      her out at the following website www.wesleymc.com and following the
      directions to the online nursery. You will also need the following
      code 019-68309.

      Mike

      --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Are you a dad yet??? Isn't it just about time?
      >
      > Peggy
    • marciugali
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        Congrats. I can't wait to see more pictures.
        Marci

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, jdnmk <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Yes I am. She is already a week old. Kathryn Marianne Kelly was
        born
        > on May 25, 2004 at 10:58am. She weighed 6lbs 11ounces and was 20
        > inches in length. She was delivered by c-section and hence the
        delay
        > in sending out an e-mail. Julie and I came home friday the 28th
        and
        > have been constantly busy settling in. I think we have found our
        > comfront zone after an extememly tiring first night. You can check
        > her out at the following website www.wesleymc.com and following
        the
        > directions to the online nursery. You will also need the following
        > code 019-68309.
        >
        > Mike
        >

        > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Are you a dad yet??? Isn't it just about time?
        > >
        > > Peggy
      • mama_josh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2004
          Congratulations!!! She's a cutie! Hope ya'll are doing well and
          settling into a routine (as best you can at this point). Send us a
          note or call anytime if you need anything.

          Hongera sana!!!

          Peggy
        • karinjeri
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 9, 2004
            CONGRATS MIKE AND JULIE!!!
            Yeah!!! You guys are going to be great parents!!!

            Karin

            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, marciugali <no_reply@y...>