Re: Peace Corps Cookbook!

  • uvendi1
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2004
      Peg,

      Hope y'all are doing well...Thanks for the info on the cookbook...
      I miss you guys!...melissa and i want to see you soon...

      auntie kim

      --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > The Central AR Peace Corps Association has created a
      cookbook, "The
      > Cookbook Tasted Round the World" Simple recipes for the simple
      chef.
      > The cookbook has more of an African slant to it, mainly because
      every
      > year we AR RPCVs host an annual African potluck drum and dance and
      > the recipes have come from the dishes.
      >
      > This is the first RPCV cookbook to support Peace Corps "Small
      Project
      > Assistance" proposals all for the low low price of $5.00 dollars
      plus
      > shipping and handling.
      >
      > If interested please email your order to Ron Werle at
      > Monsignors@a... List PC Cookbook in the subject. Add $1.25 for
      > postage, for a total of $6.25, delivered.
    • marciugali
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2004
        Kim and Mel,

        Let me know when you are going and I will try to meet you guys down
        there.
        L,

        P.S. are you Dr. Kim yet?
        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, uvendi1 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Peg,
        >
        > Hope y'all are doing well...Thanks for the info on the cookbook...
        > I miss you guys!...melissa and i want to see you soon...
        >
        > auntie kim
        >
        > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > The Central AR Peace Corps Association has created a
        > cookbook, "The
        > > Cookbook Tasted Round the World" Simple recipes for the simple
        > chef.
        > > The cookbook has more of an African slant to it, mainly because
        > every
        > > year we AR RPCVs host an annual African potluck drum and dance
        and
        > > the recipes have come from the dishes.
        > >
        > > This is the first RPCV cookbook to support Peace Corps "Small
        > Project
        > > Assistance" proposals all for the low low price of $5.00 dollars
        > plus
        > > shipping and handling.
        > >
        > > If interested please email your order to Ron Werle at
        > > Monsignors@a... List PC Cookbook in the subject. Add $1.25 for
        > > postage, for a total of $6.25, delivered.
      • gilgil_girl
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 2, 2004
          bubba and bobby, when is a good time for an atlanta trip? or...do
          you guys want to come up here and go to the beach may 9th?

          Marci: can you come up here if i have a party on may 10th? only
          darin and amy said they could so far......---

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 2, 2004
            Mel,

            I think I can.

            Marci

            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 2, 2004

              wrote:
              > bubba and bobby, when is a good time for an atlanta trip? or...do
              > you guys want to come up here and go to the beach may 9th?
              >
              > Marci: can you come up here if i have a party on may 10th? only
              > darin and amy said they could so far......---
              >

              > In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, marciugali <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:
              > > Kim and Mel,
              > >
              > > Let me know when you are going and I will try to meet you guys
              down
              > > there.
              > > L,
              > >
              > > P.S. are you Dr. Kim yet?
              > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, uvendi1 <no_reply@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > Peg,
              > > >
              > > > Hope y'all are doing well...Thanks for the info on the
              cookbook...
              > > > I miss you guys!...melissa and i want to see you soon...
              > > >
              > > > auntie kim
              > > >
              > > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh
              <no_reply@y...>
              > > > cookbook, "The
              > > > chef.
              > > > every
              > > and

              Corps "Small
              > > > Project
              > dollars
              > > > plus

            • mama_josh
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 2, 2004
                wrote:
                > bubba and bobby, when is a good time for an atlanta trip? or...do
                > you guys want to come up here and go to the beach may 9th?

                Melissa,
                We are actually going to the beach this Monday. Our friends invited
                us to their beach house with them and we just can't pass up a free
                vacation. As it happens the timing is perfect because the kids have
                spring break, I'm still on maternity leave, and Bob just finished a
                big assignment at work so he's ready for a rest.

                We won't be able to go in May because the kids will be in school and
                I'll be back at work. We'd welcome any and all visitors here in
                Atlanta. The only time that doesn't work is Easter weekend.
                Otherwise we are just somehow free.
                Peggy
                PS--I think we aren't moving! We are seriously re-examining having
                an addition put on the house. We've talked to a few more people and
                think that the guy who said it would have cost 75-90 K must have been
                high (or a con artist).
              • uvendi1
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 3, 2004
                  Hey Marci,
                  I miss you, squirt...i don't know when we'll go... we'll have to see
                  when b&p are around...we'll definitely let you know

                  Bobby,
                  are you in the rotary club?
                • uvendi1
                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 3, 2004
                    Marci,
                    i'll be done in a few weeks...and i want to visit people afterwards!

                    wrote:
                    > Kim and Mel,
                    >
                    > Let me know when you are going and I will try to meet you guys
                    down
                    > there.
                    > L,
                    >
                    > P.S. are you Dr. Kim yet?
                    > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, uvendi1 <no_reply@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > Peg,
                    > >
                    > > Hope y'all are doing well...Thanks for the info on the
                    cookbook...
                    > > I miss you guys!...melissa and i want to see you soon...
                    > >
                    > > auntie kim
                    > >
                    > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh
                    <no_reply@y...>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > > The Central AR Peace Corps Association has created a
                    > > cookbook, "The
                    > > > Cookbook Tasted Round the World" Simple recipes for the simple
                    > > chef.
                    > > > The cookbook has more of an African slant to it, mainly
                    because
                    > > every
                    > > > year we AR RPCVs host an annual African potluck drum and dance
                    > and
                    > > > the recipes have come from the dishes.
                    > > >
                    > > > This is the first RPCV cookbook to support Peace Corps "Small
                    > > Project
                    > > > Assistance" proposals all for the low low price of $5.00
                    dollars
                    > > plus
                    > > > shipping and handling.
                    > > >
                    > > > If interested please email your order to Ron Werle at
                    > > > Monsignors@a... List PC Cookbook in the subject. Add $1.25
                    for
                    > > > postage, for a total of $6.25, delivered.
                  • shillingi_bob
                    Message 9 of 20 , Apr 3, 2004
                      Kimmy, I am no longer in the Rotary club
                    • gilgil_girl
                      Message 10 of 20 , Apr 4, 2004
                        marci, that is mothers day weekend. i will be around though. if you
                        want to make it another weekend we can. i just thought if we wanted
                        to eat some goat it would be a good crowd to do it with.--

                        wrote:
                        > Mel,
                        >
                        > I think I can.
                        >
                        > Marci
                        >
                        > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
                        > wrote:
                        > > bubba and bobby, when is a good time for an atlanta trip?
                        or...do
                        > > you guys want to come up here and go to the beach may 9th?
                        > >
                        > > Marci: can you come up here if i have a party on may 10th? only
                        > > darin and amy said they could so far......---
                        > >

                        > > In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, marciugali <no_reply@y...>
                        > wrote:
                        > > > Kim and Mel,
                        > > >
                        > > > Let me know when you are going and I will try to meet you guys
                        > down
                        > > > there.
                        > > > L,
                        > > >
                        > > > P.S. are you Dr. Kim yet?
                        > > > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, uvendi1 <no_reply@y...>

                        > cookbook...

                        > <no_reply@y...>
                        > simple
                        > because
                        > dance
                        > > > and

                        > Corps "Small
                        > > dollars

                        > for
                      • kalisana2000
                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 4, 2004
                          Bob, you finally got a Touch Tone. Good on ya.
                          Syl

                          --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, shillingi_bob <no_reply@y...>
                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 5, 2004
                            I think I'm going to try to go home that weekend to make my momy
                            happy.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 12, 2004
                              yo. i talked to darin this weekend and we think we should go camping
                              (my friend just went to Shakleford Is.) at the coast. this place is
                              pretty deserted with wild horses and stuff. we suggest some time in
                              later april or early may. what think you?
                              anyone?---

                              Message 14 of 20 , Apr 12, 2004
                                Let me know when you are going and I will try to come. You need to
                                make a reservation there and it can get very croweded.

                                Love,
                                Ugali

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 12, 2004
                                  ugali, you mean a reservation at the campground? OK.
                                  Why don't we say May 22?---