Re: 2000-2002 RPCVs

  • scbeutel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 2:10 PM
      Hi Sarah,
      I think your best bet with the money is to find someone who you
      still know who is there. I know you COSed a bit too long ago for
      that, but maybe Keith is there (I never know where he's at). Then
      transfer the money into the person's account from here (for free) and
      have them take it out by ATM and do the leg work. If you can't find
      anyone you know, I know some folks who are in or around your area
      right now who would probably be willing to have you transfer them the
      money.

      Take care,
      Sarah Beutel
      2001-2003
    • sarah schrock
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 3:20 PM
        Sarah,
        Thanks for your advice- I never even had the ATM thing
        figured out, good idea. I think I have it taken care
        of though, thanks.

        Sarah

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools