trip

  • gilgil_girl
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
      there is absolutely no way at all that i could go to kenya or
      anywhere this may or june. i like the 2006 idea...

      does no one want to come go to the Outer Banks, NC?
    • marciugali
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
        I would I would!!!!!!! Off to England for the weekend this week and
        Richard will not be there bumer.

        Marci

        --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
          you would what sugar? go to the outer banks? i think it is a great
          idea. and we could all meet and stay at my NEW house. i am
          exhausted (although i am sure not as much as the Tiptons) cause i
          moved this weekend. SO much to do, everywhere i turn.

          if we want to go we should make reservations somewhere soon.
          have fun across the pond.---

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 14, 2005
            well i guess i am going to latin america on my own.
          • Jeremey M Neitzke
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 14, 2005
              You know I'd go with you. But its a bit far, eh? Why don't you come
              here instead??? ;-)
            • gilgil_girl
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 14, 2005
                can't afford it bro. thanks for the offer.

                -- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, Jeremey M Neitzke
                <neitzkj@h...> wrote:
                > You know I'd go with you. But its a bit far, eh? Why don't you
                come
                > here instead??? ;-)
              • mama_josh
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 17, 2005
                  No bellyachin' missy. We planned a trip to the beach but you snubbed
                  us in favor of the midwest.

                  Ya'll are still welcome to join is--2nd week in August.

                  Peg

                  wrote:
                  > can't afford it bro. thanks for the offer.
                  >

                  > -- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, Jeremey M Neitzke
                  > <neitzkj@h...> wrote:
                  > > You know I'd go with you. But its a bit far, eh? Why don't you
                  > come
                  > > here instead??? ;-)
                • marciugali
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 18, 2005
                    --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...>
                    wrote:
                    Hey what happen with my visit to your house with Kathryn. I had
                    said I coudn't come the weekend of August 26 and never heard
                    anything. Did you guys hear anything?

                    > No bellyachin' missy. We planned a trip to the beach but you
                    snubbed
                    > us in favor of the midwest.
                    >
                    > Ya'll are still welcome to join is--2nd week in August.
                    >
                    > Peg
                    >
                    > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl
                    <no_reply@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > can't afford it bro. thanks for the offer.
                    > >

                    > > -- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, Jeremey M Neitzke
                    > > <neitzkj@h...> wrote:
                    > > > You know I'd go with you. But its a bit far, eh? Why don't
                    you
                    > > come
                    > > > here instead??? ;-)
                  • gilgil_girl
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 19, 2005
                      y'all,
                      ok, so i thought Kathryn and Marci were gonna meet up in atlanta in
                      aug...is it gonna happen?...i want to see y'all...it's been a long
                      freakin time...

                      kimbo

                      --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, mama_josh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > No bellyachin' missy. We planned a trip to the beach but you snubbed
                      > us in favor of the midwest.
                      >
                      > Ya'll are still welcome to join is--2nd week in August.
                      >
                      > Peg
                      >
                      > --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...>
                      > wrote:
                      > > can't afford it bro. thanks for the offer.
                      > >

                      > > -- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, Jeremey M Neitzke
                      > > <neitzkj@h...> wrote:
                      > > > You know I'd go with you. But its a bit far, eh? Why don't you
                      > > come
                      > > > here instead??? ;-)
                    • gilgil_girl
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 19, 2005
                        -
                        Naw! i want to leave the country see. and i can't do that and go
                        to beach with you all. must get out!