Re: alaska

  • gilgil_girl
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 1:31 PM
      sounds great mountain man.
      yep, back in NC.
      they rehired me but i am now a research associate. sounds better,
      pays better, fucking taxes suck my ass hole.
      poor, but happy,.
      spent the night at darin and amy's sat.
      life is good. sorry i am going to miss you in d.c.
      when are we all gonna get together, next summer?
      my love to the missus. ,
      mel-

      -- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "polar0bear0"
      <chris_andrews@f...> wrote:
      > We had a beautiful summer, nothing but hot 70 degree days. Did a
      lot
      > of backpacking, saw lots of bears and for a highlight we climbed
      the
      > Chilkoot pass, 33 miles for Skagway to lake Bennett. That's the
      pass
      > all the goldminers had to carry a ton of goods up to get into the
      > goldfields. Our dog, Kita, wore down all her nails climbing all
      the
      > boulders to get to the top - then she got to roll around in the
      > snowpack up top, she even carried her own food in a doggy backpack
      > the whole way. Was best man at my brother's wedding last week and
      > for a double wammy Julie's folks were in town all week. I'm
      > recovering now and then was ordered to go to DC on Tuesday my first
      > day back at work. It sucks because I was supposed to go sheep
      > hunting this week. Are you back in NC now? Did you get that new
      > position?--- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, gilgil_girl
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > chris, what's up mountain boy? how has the summer in AK been?
    • mama_josh
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 2:51 PM
        Chris A.,
        Nice to see you again!!!