[Peace Corps Kenya] Re: marci

  • jdnmk
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2003
      Sorry Karin and Marci, ever since the last day for my students, I
      have been avoiding the computer. Anyway, happy belated b-days. Karin,
      I guess all those tornadoes that blew through here scared you and
      Emily off. We will take a rain-check though (someday).

      Hey Jeremey, any chance you scored tickets to the Miss Universe
      Pagaent?
      Cheers to all and have a good summer, I know I will.

      Mike

      --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremey Neitzke"

    • karinjeri
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2003
        Mee-kay!!
        Great to hear from you! Actually, work exploded for both of us, and
        I ended up having to travel for most of May! We may have to meet up
        somewhere in Oklahoma!
        :^)k

      • marciugali
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4, 2003
          Karin,

          Did you move yet? Please send me your new contact once you move.

          Regards,
          Marci
          --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, karinjeri <no_reply@y...>

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 4, 2003
            Hey Marci -
            Last day of work is this Friday - I move on Monday. Crazy!

            New address:
            5216 1/2 Jackson Street
            Houston, TX 77004-5925

            Home: 713.522.4452
            Cell: 847.712.5277 (same as before)

            When ya comin' to visit? :^)

            --- In peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com, marciugali <no_reply@y...>

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 4, 2003
              Casey and I were talking about that we should all meet in Houston
              someone weekend. Will you be having weekends?

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003
                Hey all - happy June 6th!!! Hard to believe it was 9 years ago that
                we left good 'ole Chicago!!
                Karin
              • mama_josh
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003
                  Not only that but it was 5 years ago since me and Bobby tied the knot!

                  XO,
                  Peg

                  wrote:
                  > Hey all - happy June 6th!!! Hard to believe it was 9 years ago
                  that
                  > we left good 'ole Chicago!!
                  > Karin
                • karinjeri
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 6, 2003
                    I forgot that it was the same day - Happy Anniversary, Peg and Bob!

                    Karin