joshua's birthday

  • gilgil_girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      hey how was joshey's birthday? sorry, in all the confusion and chaos
      that was christmas with my cousin's and there kids i forgot about his
      birthday. i trust he had a good one. tell him his auntie mel is
      sorry she missed it and will visit him later in the summer and he can
      have birthday all over again.
      i can't believe how ben has changed! wow.
      a train is going to carry me to california on the 21st. i will stay
      5 or 6 months or so. adventure! then home to help kim finish school
      (someone has to!) and my new puppy!

      melissa