Re: [Peace Corps Kenya] Re: Where do we go now?

  • Jeremey Neitzke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      thanks, Karin! Yeah, Im psyched. Its a good job too (basically I will be
      the operational manager of the durban consulate!). SOoooo, it takes an
      African assignment for you to come and visit?!?!

      I should be in Miami the 2-6 of December. I know that's not good timing for
      many, but if anyone happens through, it'd be great!

      How's school treating you? Almost done, no?

      >From: karinjeri <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      >To: peacecorpskenya@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Peace Corps Kenya] Re: Where do we go now?
      >Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 04:18:14 -0000
      >
      >Jeremey!! Congrats - are you so excited!!! When do you go? I
      >promise I'll visit this time!!!
      >
      >When are you in Miami?
      >
      >Karin

      > > Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN!
      > > http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

    • karinjeri
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        You're such a rock star!!
        I'm done with both programs in December of this year (December 20th,
        baby!! I can't wait!)! I'm actually going to be in Fort Meyers, FLA
        for Christmas to visit some relatives - but actually won't get there
        until Christmas day or after. Game plan is to go back and work for
        Medtronic (medical device company in Minneapolis) for 6 months to
        make some $$, then do a medical internship to get my license. Don't
        know about a full residency - I really like the med device stuff!
        And I can't seem to narrow down what I would do for medicine - I
        liked just about everything but psych and urology (go figure)!
        Any chance you'll be in Chi-town for Turkey Day? Didn't your parents
        move back here, or are going to?

        Congrats again!