Hi everyone

  • karinjeri
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi all!

      I've been a little swamped for time, so have not kept up with the
      site!
      I'm back in Chicago - am on ER this month, so it's been a little
      crazy! One more Kellogg night class, and a little over 2 months to
      go in med school, and I'm DONE!!! Will graduate in December of this
      year, and then go back to the medical device company I worked for
      over the summer until residency begins in June. Whew!

      Marci, when's the wedding?

      Karin
    • mama_josh
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
        Hey Karin,

        Jeez I thought I was busy! Glad to hear you are almost done. Where
        is your residency (and in what)?

        I'm going to DC next week--I'll be sure to grill Marci about the
        wedding!

        Send me your e-mail address (metipton@...)--we tried to
        send you a note but it bounced.

        Peggy

        --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., karinjeri <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi all!
        >
        > I've been a little swamped for time, so have not kept up with the
        > site!
        > I'm back in Chicago - am on ER this month, so it's been a little
        > crazy! One more Kellogg night class, and a little over 2 months to
        > go in med school, and I'm DONE!!! Will graduate in December of
        this
        > year, and then go back to the medical device company I worked for
        > over the summer until residency begins in June. Whew!
        >
        > Marci, when's the wedding?
        >

        > Karin
      • kalisana2000
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
          WHAT WEDDING?
        • mama_josh
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
            Well *somebody* needs to get married so that we can have a party. I
            keep asking Melissa to but she says she can't find any pink wedding
            dresses so it's up to Marci.

            --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > WHAT WEDDING?
          • kalisana2000
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
              When are you going to Haiti? My friend has a house in PetionVille -
              just outside the capital - and rents part of it out. He has a
              professor from NY staying for a few weeks. It is $10 per day - on
              quarter the price of a budget hotel. I have some baby stuff for him
              but I will just mail it.

              I think Melissa would look pretty in pink.

              --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., mama_josh <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Well *somebody* needs to get married so that we can have a party. I
              > keep asking Melissa to but she says she can't find any pink wedding
              > dresses so it's up to Marci.
              >

              > --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., kalisana2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > WHAT WEDDING?
            • gilgil_girl