Re: Hebrew U

  • mama_josh
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hey Marc,
      I remember you. You were near Kisumu right? What have you been up
      to?

      Peggy

      > I stayed at the hostel there at Hebrew University and ate some of
      my
      > meals in that cafeteria on the way home from Kenya. Beautiful
      > country and beautiful people! PEACE Marc Johnson
    • pcman_94_96
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2002
        In the midst of all this world tragedy, being the good samaritan
        American that I am, I want to make sure..... that each & everyone of
        you....... got your 11 FREE CDs and 2 Colour Acuvue Contact Lenses
        through Yahoo.

        Best Wishes,
        American Commerce & Sons