Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBY!!!!

  • karinjeri
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 1, 2002
      Thanks, Sugnet family! How are the little ones (including Ginger)?

      --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., sugnetjk <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Happy Birthday Marci & Karin!
      >
      > (I finally figured out this email webserver thing again....) If
      you
      > need to get ahold of me I now check my hotmail account frequently
      > and will give you our new email address if you want it.
      >
      > Kathy
      >

      > --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., karinjeri <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > HAPPY B-DAY MARCI!!!
      > >

      > > --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., marciugali <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > Chris,
      > > > I'm not a Midwest lady anymore. I'm living in DC and working
      > for
      > > > Peace Corps. When are you coming this way next? Congrats on
      the
      > > > Lawyer thing but rember what Shakesphere said.
      > > > Marci

      > ladies.
      > format
      > > is

      > > first

      > But
      > pretty
      > > > much
      > you
      > > > want

      > > go.
      > > > We
      > meet
      > > out
      cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > conversation.

      > > > going
    • gilgil_girl
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 4, 2002
        who'da thunk it eh? congradulations both of you. chris i knew you'd
        amount to something eventually, karin i never had a doubt about.

        marci: costa rica would be a blast but i couldn't do it until after i
        move to california and get a job. just too many uncertainties. what
        about the next summers trip? will jeremy still be in panama?

        and what is up with the beach eh?

        melissa
      • pcman_94_96
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 6, 2002
          Heard this one in our bar exam prep course the other day:

          Dan Quayle recently competed against Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton
          in a Spelling B. Quayle won. When asked later about his victory
          Quayle said, "I couldn't believe it. Those two didn't know 'harass'
          was one word!#$?"

          I loved it.

          Yo, GilGil, when are you plannin' to have us Peace Corps bunch out to
          your Cali. coast beach house for totties?

          Later,
          Vaughn

          --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., gilgil_girl <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > who'da thunk it eh? congradulations both of you. chris i knew
          you'd
          > amount to something eventually, karin i never had a doubt about.
          >
          > marci: costa rica would be a blast but i couldn't do it until after
          > move to california and get a job. just too many uncertainties.
          what
          > about the next summers trip? will jeremy still be in panama?
          >
          > and what is up with the beach eh?
          >
          > melissa
        • gilgil_girl
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
            i reckon as soon as i get one. hee hee.

            bert!!!! i am coming out there first week in july, you gonna be
            around?
          • karinjeri
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
              Hi Peggy! I talked to Marci yesterday, and she said that you would
              know where Amy and Darren are in Tanzania - I have a friend going to
              work there and would love to give him their contact!
              I'm in the midst of my last finals week ever - am so excited to be
              done soon!!

              Hope all is well with all your boys!
            • mama_josh
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
                Karin,
                Ass I know of there whereabouts is their e-mail address
                amy_mwikali@... I get notes from her once a month or two.
                They mostly live waaaaay in the bush but also have a flat in Arusha.

                Congrats on finishing up school!
                Hope this helps,
                Peggy

                PS--Ben is almost mobile on 2 feet! He can walk about 10 feet at a
                time!

                --- In peacecorpskenya@y..., karinjeri <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Hi Peggy! I talked to Marci yesterday, and she said that you would
                > know where Amy and Darren are in Tanzania - I have a friend going
                > work there and would love to give him their contact!
                > I'm in the midst of my last finals week ever - am so excited to be
                > done soon!!
                >
                > Hope all is well with all your boys!
              • marciugali
                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
                  Peg,
                  Are you, the kids, and Bob planning on coming up here? What is up?
                  I'm not sure why I'm using this site.
                  Marci

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
                    You're awesome - thanks a ton! I can't believe that Ben is already
                    walking! I have the pic you sent out when he was first born on my
                    fridge, so I always think of him as still a baby!
                    How is work? Marci said you are loving it!!
                  • gilgil_girl
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
                      You are using this site cause it is where all the cool kids hang out.

                      peg, i want to see josh and ben!!!! and you and bobby too of course.
                      are we going to the beach early fall??

                      mel--

                      Message 10 of 26 , Jun 7, 2002
                        Hope you are better!