Just a reminder...

  • mama_josh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      For those who are interested that there is another PC Kenya message
      board at: http://pub82.ezboard.com/bpeacecorpskenya It gets more
      traffic than this site.

      You do need to register to participate (of course you need to for
      Yahoo and most sites, too). It is free but sometimes the system has
      some bugs (i.e.--it says it will send you a confirmation e-mail and
      then never does. If that happens, just keep trying until it works AND
      also let me know at metipton@....) There are pros and cons
      to each site but all in all, the ezboard site is more reliable (and
      hopefully won't be selling your info like Yahoo.)

      I'd especially like to invite prospective volunteers to ask lots of
      questions since I know there is a group leaving in late May.

      Tutaonana!

      Peggy