Re: Philly!

  • AbsolutStar7
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2010
      Hey Ashley,
      Where in Texas will you be? I will happen to be in San Antonio visiting friends that weekend and will fly out of SA on the 8th.
      Cheers,
      Dave

      --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley" <adunn527@...> wrote:

      > I'm leaving from Texas on the 8th and I get into Philly around 5:15 that evening.
      >
      > --- In peacecorps_uganda@yahoogroups.com, "samplergirl05" <eavaughan619@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just booked my flight for Philadelphia! I get in to Philly Monday night, the 8th at 7:35pm. When does everyone else get in?

    • Ashley Dunn
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
        I'm flying out of San Antonio on the 8th!  When are you leaving?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
          I'm flying out at 2:30 pm. If you have a different flight, then perhaps I can call and see if I can change my reservation. That would make galavanting around Philly a lot more fun. Also, I don't know what your plans are for the weekend of the 4th, but if you would like to get dinner with me and some friends you are more than welcome to join us.
          Cheers

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 26, 2010
            I'm flying out of San Antonio at 10:30am.  I have a layover in Dallas then I arrive in Philly at 5:30pm.  That weekend I am having a going away party with family and friends and saying all my final goodbyes.  Let me know if you get your flight switched.  I am flying out on American Airlines.