Domestic Connections

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
      I just now opened the folder titled "Domestic Connections" from our Invitation Kit. Did anyone else send in these releases? I feel a little bit weird about the Hometown News Release in particular.

      Just a bit over two weeks now... Can't wait!

      Dave
    • natalie.peters28
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
        I also felt a little strange about the Hometown News Release, but when I asked my dad's opinion he suggested I do it unless I was too busy. I suppose it's mostly for their benefit, and it may not even be published. Hope that helps!

        So excited!!! I still need to do a Walmart run for quick-dry socks!! lol. Also definitely need to narrow down my clothes packing pile...