Arriving the 8th?

  • alyssaconn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
      For everyone that is getting there on the 8th, how did you go about booking the hotel for arriving there early? Traffic to Philly is not pleasant in the morning and I am trying to arrive there the night before.

      ~Alyssa
    • Ashley Dunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
        I'm actually flying in early so PC took care of my hotel reservations.  Good luck though!

        Ashley