Haiti

  • Natalie Peters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2010
      Yes I have heard....This is so awful I can't even begin to fathom what it must be like there. The only thing that brought me hope was the aid and assistance pouring in from across the globe. I am so thankful for the money from Europe and for emergency organizations who were already there in Haiti and/or have stepped up now in this crisis (the Red Cross, WFP, Doctors w/o Borders, Salvation Army, UN, etc). It certainly reminds me of what type of work I want to do someday soon...

      Thanks for the article--I'll definitely check it out.