Paddy's Pub! ;-)

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
      Hey Brennan,

      OMG!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Unfortunately the bar the show takes place in does not exist, but I heard there is an actual Paddy's Pub not related to the show in old city of Philly. (The one in the show is in South Philly where Mac grew up.) My brother is a huge fan of the show and he told me that recently Mac from the show just bought a bar on Market Street in Old City (between 2nd & 3rd). It's called Mac's but it's not going to be open for a while. I hope they make it look like the inside of Paddy's though!! Hopefully it will be up and running by the time we get back and we can all check it out then! :-)

      P.S.- Did you see the episode where you find out that Mac peels Dennis' apples for him because he's not allowed to eat the skin?? If you didn't you need to befre you leave!! Hilarious!! :-)